- This event has passed.
Protect Your Estate – Young Adults Need Wills & Durable Powers. A Zoom Seminar by PNWLG
May 6, 2021 @ 4:00 pm - 5:15 pm
Join attorneys Bob Sailer and Mike Allen via Zoom as they discuss critical generational protections for your estate!
Areas of Discussion include:
- Parental access rights for young adult children in college or military service.
- Parental rights if young adult children are injured while away from home.
- Who gets your child’s assets if they die?
- How to manage your child’s assets if they are incapacitated.
- How to protect assets against an ill-advised marriage.
- Do you have a list of your child’s important digital assets & access information?
This seminar is FREE but space is limited, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 425-867-0512 to reserve your spot on the attendance list!