Tuesdays in August; Sammamish Valley Fresh Produce Bag
August 18 @ 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 3:30 pm on Tuesday, repeating until August 25, 2020
Join your friends and neighbors in supporting your local farmers with the purchase of a Sammamish Valley Fresh produce bag.
Each Tuesday throughout the summer and fall harvest, bags of fresh-picked, seasonal, assorted produce will be available for purchase at the Sammamish Valley Grange in Woodinville.
No pre-orders and bags will be sold on a first come, first served basis. Below are the details for purchase:
- When: Tuesdays, 3:30 -5 p.m.
- Where: Sammamish Valley Grange Hall parking lot, 14654 148th Ave. NE Woodinville, WA 98072. (Watch for one-way directional signs in the Grange parking lot.)
- Drive-thru only; masks required and Phase Two Covid-19 restrictions in place.
- Farms: All produce is grown in the Sammamish Valley and was harvested less than 24 hours prior to distribution. Featured farms included Alki Farm, Gaining Ground Farm, Tuk-muk Farm and Songbird Haven Farm.
- Your fresh produce bag contains a mixed assortment of the week’s of fresh-picked, seasonal produce.
- Fee: $30 per bag; payments must be cash or check (made out to Sammamish Valley Alliance)
- There will be no substitutions. Some produce will be available for additional quantity purchases.
This opportunity to purchase excess, local produce comes via a generous grant from the City of Woodinville, and is brought to you with the help of Sammamish Valley Alliance members and volunteers.
Produce will be available weekly from a variety of Valley farmers. Weekly offerings will change depending on seasonal harvest. All sales will go toward on-going purchases of local farm food, with additional produce and funds donated to a local food bank.