Are you hoping to grow your local business through networking, getting to know the Woodinville community, having someone to advocate for your business at City Council, looking for other promotional opportunities, or do you simply want to support the local economy in Woodinville? Then you’ve come to the right place!
Did you know? A national survey of 2,000 adults conducted by the Schapiro Group showed that 80% of consumers were more likely to purchase a product or service from a Chamber member. The study shows that joining a Chamber is an effective business strategy because consumers believe that such companies use good business practices, are reputable, care about their customers, and are involved in the community. We agree!
Download our Woodinville Chamber Member Benefits Packet to learn more about joining our Chamber today:
Benefits of Joining the Woodinville Chamber
We’re a vibrant and busy Chamber! There is always something happening to get our members and prospective members involved. Join us for one of these networking opportunities at regularly scheduled events:
- Networkin’ Over a Brew | 1st Thursday of each Month
- rotating member brewery locations each month, average size: 15-30 members & guests
- Monthly Building Relationships Breakfast | 2nd Thursday of each Month
- hosted by Fairwinds-Brittany Park each month, average size: 15-30 members & guests
- Monthly Business Luncheon | 3rd Thursday of each Month
- rotating member locations each month, average size: 50-100 members & guests
- Monthly Women’s Connection Meeting | 4th Wednesday of each Month
- hosted by Banner Bank each month, average size: 4-12 members & guests
- Monthly Business After Hours | 4th Thursday of each Month
- rotating member locations each month, average size: 15-30 members & guests
- Chamber 101 | Quarterly
- hosted by Creekside MBK each quarter, average size: 10-15 members & guests
- Salute Woodinville | March, Annually
- hosted by Chateau Ste. Michelle, average size: 140-170 members & guests
- Celebrate Woodinville | July & August, Annually
- Downtown Woodinville, Wilmot-Gateway Park, average size: 10,000 community members & visitors
- Opportunity to take part in a Woodinville Chamber Committee (Ask for more info!)
- learn more about our Committee HERE.
- Chamber Website Business Listing at www.WoodinvilleChamber.org, including social media links!
- Check out our member directory to see what your listing could look like!
- Referrals: Our staff proudly recommends Chamber Member Businesses first to all visitors and call-in inquiries.
- Brochure distribution at our Woodinville Visitor Center in the Hollywood District and the Carol Edwards Center
- Advertising and Promotional Opportunities
- Online Calendar of Events: Promote your business’ event
- Website Advertising opportunities
- Additional Sponsorship opportunities throughout the year
Political Representation & Advocacy for Businesses
with Woodinville City Staff and City Council
- We are your pro-business advocate representing the needs of business on all governmental fronts through researching local, state, and national issues that impact business and aggressively lobbying pro-business positions.
- We ask members to add their voice to the lobbying efforts of the Chamber.
- We form key business partnerships with organizations to expand their voice on critical issues.
- We educate our members through newsletter articles, key speakers and membership programs.
- We support, develop and lead economic development advocacy programs that address zoning, planning, transportation, and infrastructure needs designed to strengthen, promote and expand Woodinville.
- The Chamber strives to maintain productive and respectful relationships with elected officials and staff at all levels of government, with a priority on Woodinville City Hall.
- The Chamber attends City Council meetings and regularly meets with the City Staff, Woodinville Council members and State and County politicians to discuss issues that are important to the business community.
Support Local Economy
Local Business and the Woodinville community are intertwined. A strong business will do well to survive if it is a part of a strong community. By participating in the Woodinville Chamber, you are showing leadership in the business community and beyond. By contributing to the positive economic growth of our Chamber community (by joining as a member) and supporting other local businesses, we can all create positive momentum. Think Local!
Joining the Woodinville Chamber helps ensure that your business community can continue to move forward and thrive. We appreciate our members for their support.