The scholarship is provided by the Woodinville Chamber of Commerce as an investment in the future business leaders, entrepreneurs and innovators of our community.
We appreciate your donation to keep our scholarship funded for years to come!
Criteria for applicants
- Awarded to a graduating senior residing in or attending a public or private school within Woodinville.
- Consideration will be given to candidates planning to attend Cascadia College or UW Bothell.
- Candidate must be accepted into an accredited college or university.
- Candidate must be pursuing a degree in the area(s) of business, marketing and/or finance or be able to demonstrate a degree path clearly related to a future entrepreneurial goal or focus.
- Participation in DECA or FBLA is preferred, but not required.
- Financial need will be a primary consideration.