Woodinville ranked in the Top 5% of Cities with the Best Money-Management Skills in a recent study from personal finance outlet WalletHub.com. You can find the full study here: https://wallethub.com/edu/best-cities-at-money-management/19256/.
In order to determine where Americans are best at handling their finances, WalletHub compared more than 2,500 cities based on 10 key indicators of money-management skills. The data set ranges from median credit score to average number of late payments to mortgage debt-to-income ratio.
Money Management in Woodinville (99th Percentile =Best)
- Median Credit Score(755)
- Credit-Card Debt-to-Income Ratio(5.18%) (68th Percentile)
- Mortgage Debt-to-Income Ratio(430.05%)(22nd Percentile)
- Car-Loan Debt-to-Income Ratio(19.77%)(90th Percentile)
- Student-Loan Debt-to-Income Ratio(19.43%)(99th Percentile)
- Avg. Number of Late Payments(1.30)
- Avg. % of Credit Used(44.2%)
- Foreclosure Rate(0.0137%)